Saturday, November 4, 2017

135 Carl Herman

Targeted Individuals: testimony of current government covert torture & control experiments

Posted on January 24, 2016 by Carl Herman

We’ve documented US government use of harmful and deadly experiments upon the public (herehereherehereherehereherehere for just a few, and that the US tortures people in Orwellian violation of six binding areas of law). This is the story of a reader who contacted us. Another reader with similar testimony, Elizabeth Coady of Chicago, submitted the following image: “Here is an X-ray showing what I’ve deduced is telemetry wire. It’s activated several times a day, and is only one of the devices in me. They have ‘triangulated’ devices in me to cause severe internal burning, and once a three-week bout of radiation enteritis. I cannot find a doctor to remove this device.” If anyone knows of a willing doctor in that area, please contact me and I’ll send the information to Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment