Monday, January 15, 2018

143 "Still Going"

I have had my truck hacked. It started with 14k mile truck. With some form of hacking to the ignition system. My wife and i could been harmed into oncoming traffic. Read previous. My jetpack for wifi at my home is at times showing more than one connection. Even though there is only one person using it. My credit card has acted funny on vending machines. Misreading swipes. Until i downloaded a banking app. That notifies you of each credit card transaction swipe. Now my card works great each time. And as stated prior in this blog. My phone has been hacked for quite sometime. Theres still something connected to it. Someone broke into our ebay account a purchased bit coins in a some total of around 325.00. What do you think is going on here? If you read prior into this blog. You will see how things may have got here. And how we are a small high jacked family. In a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment