Wednesday, January 31, 2018

146 Am i being held in contempt?

What is going on here? Who is doing this and why? I have fullfilled my duties as an American citisen. I have called upon the highest entities of law to resolve this issue. I have questions as being a victem of this crime. At this point i have no other thoughts but to question? If i am being held in contempt? I have a clean criminal record.

Most often, civil contempt of court involves failure to satisfy a court order. Generally, sanction for civil contempt end when the party in contempt complies with the court order, or the underlying case resolves. Civil contemptcan result in punishment including jail time and/or a fine.

I am stress free of this fact. Of being innocent.But the tooling being used suggests none other than i am a hostage of some criminal terrorist network. I just took a hit to the left tempral lobe as i am writing this in my own American home. It means to me after so many times. "To forget thought". I know no other than to be man handled by an aerial weapon of sorts. I have been beaten by the temples for over 2 years now. And all over my body. Including the genital areas. And now it seems like they have refined there equiptment of abuse. To a new body torment and torture as well. Look Americans! If this does not stop you and yours will be victems of this same crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment