Monday, January 22, 2018

144 Being Shot In The Knees Before Work

Someone has a remote neutral monitoring system here on or near our property. It is 9:52 p.m before i am to go to work. There are hackers as well.They are in this phone and have been since the fall of 2015. And i believe the meth labs are still going strong on this hilltop. I tried to lye down for an overnight shift for rest. And they are going to make it hard for me to work. Sleep dep. Is what they are trying to achieve. As i laid in my American bed. They are as well looking to make me quit my job. They have made it a regular practice to hit my knee caps to make me sore for work. After my relative moving to the carollinas. He was seeing something in his vision aswell. His two young children too.

No comments:

Post a Comment